Training - Implementation of the automotive standard ISO 26262
Duration: 3 days
Date: On request
Level: Quality Assurance Manager, Software Development Engineer...
Course material: French
Location: In our branches, on site or remotely
- Customised services (in-house)
- An enhanced offering based on our experience feedback and market technology watch
- Speakers with engineering backgrounds and proven operational experience
- Practice-oriented training
- Over 20 years' experience in risk and operational safety training....
The aim of this training course is to give participants a detailed overview of the ISO 26262 automotive operational safety standard, which was promulgated in 2011.
This training course will focus on defining and organising the most appropriate approaches for its application, mastering project management and defining the necessary control methods and resources.
Participants / Prerequisites
This training course will teach you :
- The general principles and plans of ISO 26262 (system, electronics, software).
- Ways of thinking and methods for taking into account the SdF (dependability) activities of an electronic and programmable electronic system
- Principles for determining the target functional safety level
- A brief description of the applicable hardware and software provisions
- Assessment of the level of functional safety achieved
Presentation of the course and participants
Introduction to the dependability approach
Positioning of IEC 61508 / Positioning of ISO 26262
Detailed presentation of the ISO 26262 standard
General principles / Safety lifecycle / Organisation
System vision - ISO 26262 parts 1 to 4
Requirements / Architecture / SIL allocation
Overview of APR, AMDE and AdD risk methods
Electronic equipment vision - ISO 26262 part 5
Hardware lifecycle / Prescription to satisfy the level of ASIL required
Random failures / Systematic failures
Vision Software - ISO 26262 part 6
Software life cycle
Software Dependability Analysis
Fail-safe software architectures
Implementation of design choices / Verification and validation
Additional aspects - ISO 26262 parts 8 and 9
Course material is given to each trainee in pdf format.