Quality is our priority
Since 1998, when we obtained our first certification, we have paid particular and strategic attention to the dissemination of a « quality » culture within the company. This culture is regulary maintained and is the subject of significant communicant. It is above all perceived as a factor in performance and customer satisfaction. Around a department of 4 people, all the processes, methodologies and regulations remain under permanent control.
ISO 22163 Railway application - Quality management system
in 2017, in order to protect its customers and employees against thr growing cyber security threatss, Mediane Systeme has made cybersecurity a strategic priority. It quickly became clear that it was essential to :
- Controlling digital risks
- Be able to identify and reduce the number of technical, organisational and human vulnerabilities
- Securing and strenghthening its information system
- Have the means to manage and even anticipate cybersecurity crises
- Adapt its offer to support its customers in their cybersecurity approach
To meet these challenges, Mediane has embarked on an ISO 27001 process wich will be rewarded in January 2019 with the certification of all its activities in all its branches.
Norme EN 50128 : 2011
Norme EN 62304 et ISO 14971
normes EN 62138 et EN 61513
The qualité and environemental policy,
wich is anchored in our company,
has its own MC3 slogan.
Innovation and Audacity
Controlling our impacts
Inderstanding the need
Identification and treatment of incidents and threats
Integration of cybersecurity in our services
Development and maintenance of skills
This politicy thus support, objectifies and factualises the values, the E=MC3 Ethics of our company.
- Quality Assurance Audits Fixed price projects
- Full coverage of the process audit programme every 2 years
- Follow-up of technical assistance missions
- Customer and employee satisfaction surveys
- Management and transfer of technical skills
- Risk management
- Evolutionary quality strategy