Duration: 3 days
Date: On request
Type: Inter and Intra-company
Level: Computer literate
Course material: French (English available on request)
Location: In our offices or on site
Certificate: at the end of the course
- Customised interventions
- An offer improved according to our feedback and our technological watch of the market
- Speakers from engineering backgrounds with proven operational experience
- Practice-oriented training
- Over 30 years in engineering and consulting in technical, industrial and electronic software
Become operational and design industrial products that meet your cybersecurity constraints. This training will enable you to acquire the best cybersecurity practices to adopt in the current context and to develop your analytical skills.
Participants / Prerequisites
Developer, project manager or software architect with an intermediate level in a programming language.
Educational objectives of the course
The objectives of the course are to teach participants :
- The usual cybersecurity practices and the current associated context (methodology, normative and regulatory context, etc.).
- Good analysis, design and development practices in the context of industrial products.
- The main threats and categories of attacks, as well as the associated countermeasures or precautions
- The commonalities and differences between the practices of Security Maintenance (SM) and Operational Maintenance (OM).
Cybersecurity of an industrial system - overview
Introduction to Cyber Security
Industrial information systems
Standards and cybersecurity
Understanding the risks
Secure development cycles
Classic product vulnerabilities
Defence in depth & components
Technical implementation of cyber security in embedded software
Role of hardware
Hardening strategies and techniques
Tests and evidence
Secure deployment and configuration
Maintaining a safe condition