Equipment maintenance application
- Validation / Testing
- Application software
- Test, validation and IVVQ
Our client uses PC software for the maintenance of on-board equipment in rolling stock. The software is used to diagnose and troubleshoot ECUs and CVS converters.
We have been asked to deal with the obsolescence of two maintenance software packages. The first software verifies the correct operation of the ECUs responsible for controlling a chopper, an inverter and a low-voltage generator. The second checks the correct operation of the converters responsible for supplying low voltage to other on-board functions.
Work carried out :
- Drafting of functional specifications and preliminary and detailed design documents
- Software architecture and design
- Development of synoptic modules dedicated to vector rendering and animation of electronic schematics
- GUI development in Java and JavaFX
- Development of a simulator to assist in development and testing
- Drafting of validation plans
- Pre-integration, integration (on benches) and validation (on customer site) tests
- Drafting of user manuals and training in the design and use of the tools.
Technologies used : JavaFX 8, XML, SVG, CSV, Eclipse, RS232, CheckStyle, Jenkins, SonarQube, Reqtify.